Collagen Works for All Types of Pain
For all types of Joint Pain. Combines Collagen Type II therapy with the amino acid L-Proline. Lakota Rheumatoid Formula targets cartilage deterioration and arthritis pain. Can be combined with the Lakota Joint Care Formula for combination results.
Lakota Eases Susan's Discomfort
"Lakota has helped me to ease the discomfort of arthritis in my hands and knees." Susan, Morinville, AB
Take 2 capsules a day. Best taken with a meal. Use for a minimum of 2 months to see optimal results.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult with a Health Care Practitioner if symptoms persist.
- May rarely cause slight gastric discomfort.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Hydrolyzed Collagen (bovine) 350mg
- L-Proline 20mg
- Collagen Type II (chicken cartilage) 0.30mg
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate.
- Gluten Free,
- Yeast Free,
- Sugar Free,
- Dairy Free.
- No artificial preservatives or flavours.
Where to Buy
Retail outlets in Canada: fine drug stores and health food stores. Stores may sell for different price.
Collagen Builds Joints
Collagen Type II is a known component of knee and joint cartilage.
Rooted in traditional medicine, Lakota is medicine that works to relieve arthritis pain. Try Lakota and experience the pain relief.